presentation of my website

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
TREZA13

presentation of my website

Post by TREZA13 »

Hello I present to you my website : www.loctainers.com it has been active for three years created with wisivyng my clients find it very practical and clear.
however I am aware that it can be improved. I am open to all constructive criticism
mnkdigital

Re: presentation of my website

Post by mnkdigital »

Hi Treza13,

Is the site still active? I pasted the url in my browser and it could not find the site. Can you check spelling?

Thanks

Kevin
ColinM

Post by ColinM »

TREZA13 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:14 pm Hello I present to you my website : ww.loctainers.com it has been active for three years created with wisivyng my clients find it very practical and clear.
however I am aware that it can be improved. I am open to all constructive criticism
Treza13/Kevin - The reason you couldn't find the website is because their is a "w" missing in the website address (URL) - now fixed in the original post.
Yours truly
Colin M
Western Australia
TREZA13

Post by TREZA13 »

Bonjour désolé pour le retard mais je ne viens pas souvent ici ,c'est la preuve que je "m'amelior " merci pour la correction . il faut la faire cette erreur c'est tout moi une presentation avec une adresse non valide "mdr"

Hello sorry for the delay but I do not come here often, it is the proof that I am "improving" thank you for the correction. it is necessary to make this error it is all me a presentation with an invalid address "mdr"
bubblegumweb

Post by bubblegumweb »

I've just tested the contact form and upon send a selection of errors seem to come up on a page?
TREZA13

Post by TREZA13 »

Bonjour je viens de lire ta response merci pour ton temps. j'ai pu corriger toutes les erreurs
Hello I just read your answer thank you for your time.
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

The site looks different which is better than replicating some website. It has it's own beauty. I would say if there were some good text style and text spacing the site would look much good. But still it's perfect.
TREZA13

Post by TREZA13 »

thank you for your comments, it's always constructive. You think I could improve the fonts yes I actually think I can do better but I don't understand the spacing, it may be a bad translation from me and from google

merci pour tes commentaires ,c'est toujours constructif . Tu pense que je pourrais améliorer les polices d'ecritures oui je pense effectivement que je peux faire mieux mais je ne comprend pas pour les espacements, c'est peut être une mauvaise traduction de ma part et de google