WYSIWYG Web Builder 9.1 fixes known problems, adds new features and includes other improvements.
What's new in 9.1?
- Improved: Upgrading from older projects (WWB7 and older) uses less memory.
- Improved: Added mp4, webm and ogg filter to file selection dialog in HTML5 video player.
- Improved: CMS plugins now use classes (cms_input, cms_select, cms_textarea) for styling (so the styles do not affect other content).
- Improved: CMS plugins work with AJAX enabled.
- Improved: When 'DisablePageManagementForUsers' is enabled then the plugin menu is hidden.
- Improved: File open dialog for selecting projects now displays 'places bar'.
- New feature: Added 'Center - Center' orientation to sticky layer.
- New feature: Added 'Place Holder' option to TextArea
- New feature: Added 'Max Length' option to TextArea
- New feature: Added 'Tab Index' and 'Access Key' options to jQuery AutoComplete and jQuery DatePicker
- New feature: It's now also possible to replace colors and fonts in Page Properties in the Global Replace tool.
- New feature: Added the ability to specify a level for 'Synchronize with Site manager' in CSS Menu and Menubar.
- New feature: Added 'Show info' option to YouTube object. If disable then the player will not display information like the video title before the video starts playing.
- New feature: Added 'Purchase WYSIWYG Web Builder online' button in Ribbon and menu (unregistered version only).
- New feature: Added 'List style' option for TreeView mode in the SiteTree object.
- New feature: Added a basic Lorum Ipsum Text generator to the text object! Available in the Ribbon and the context menu in text edit mode.
How to update from previous 9.x versions?
1. Download the latest version here:
2. If you already have version 9.x you can install it over your previous version. Make sure you select the same folder!
Advanced users can also download the updated files only here (no installer):
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/wb9update.zip (build date: September 23, 2013)