WYSIWYG Web Builder 7.5 is a major update with more than 50 new features and improvements (compared to version 7.2.1).
- Fixed: Marquee border clipping.
- Fixed: PayPal options wrongly sorted.
- Fixed: Text in color picker invisible when using the Obsidian Theme.
- Fixed: News viewer subject bug in unicode version
- Fixed: "angled" text misplacing in masterpage.
- Improved: Frame and Stencil selection with arrows keys now works.
- Improved: jQuery Accordion, Dialog and Tabs display hint to indicate objects can be dragged&dropped on the panel for starters...
- Improved: Irrelevant style properties of the menubar are now disabled based on the selected values. For example if the background is set the 'transparent' then 'backgroundcolor' and 'background image' will be disabled.
- Improved: Added 'Center in page horizontal/vertical' to context menu of objects.
- Improved: Loading speed of button images in navigation bar properties.
- Improved: Customized toolbox no longer has duplicate extensions.
- Improved: Linked files will now also be managed by the asset manager (they will be automatically copied to the project folder).
- Improved: 'Sticky layer' mode with delay set to 0, now uses 'fixed' positioning for flicker free results.
- Improved: 'Make default' in Page Properties, will now also save the values globally for nee projects.
- Improved: 'Test' option in publish settings now also validates the specified remote folder.
- Improved: Added 'Alternate text' option to SlideShow images.
- Improved: Creating the search index is now much faster (> 4x)!
- New feature: Added' Save to image' option to Polygons and Curves (in context menu).
- New feature: Added 'Move up/move down' option to jQuery Accordion and jQuery Tabs so you can rearrange the pages.
- New feature: Added 'Alignment' option to Marquee.
- New feature: Added 'Custom image ' option to RSS Feed.
- New feature: Added the ability to center a popup window in links (use left: -1 and top: -1)
- New feature: Object manager shows child elements of forms and layers in a 'treeview'. Also improved order management.
- New feature: Added option to display the page extension (php, html, asp etc) in Site Manager.
- New feature: Added 'Ken Burns' slideshow effect to SlideShow.
- New feature: Added Font, color, border settings to real time validation.
- New feature: Added 'Display error only/hide hint' option to real time validation.
- New feature: Added Slide effect to real time validation.
- New feature: Added Position/offset option to real time validation.
- New feature: Added bubble type option (arrow on the left, arrow on the bottom or tooltip)
- New feature: Extension manager has been redesigned: download/install user made extensions, ratings, preview image, categories.
- New feature: Added button option to jQuery Dialog. Allows you to configure two buttons+function.
- New feature: Added language support to jQuery DatePicker (more than 40 languages!)
- New feature: Added 'Use current date' to jQuery DatePicker.
- New feature: Added 'Icon' option to jQuery Accordion. Allows you to select alternative header icons.
- New feature: Added 'Font Style' (Bold/Italic) option to jQuery Accordion, jQuery Button jQuery Dialog and jQuery Tab.
- New feature: Added 'Rotate' option to Tabs. This enables automatic rotation through tabs with configurable duration.
- New feature: Added 'Checkbox' and 'Radio Button' mode to jQuery Button, so you can add themed versions of these elements to your forms.
- New feature: Added 'Primary' and 'Secondary' icons to jQuery Button.
- New feature: Added 'Image Shape' tool. Change the shape of an image.
- New feature: Added 'ButtonSpacing' to MenuBar, so you can set the spacing between buttons images.
- New feature: Added 'Split' effect to images. This splits an image into panels.
- New feature: Added 'Stretch Background' in Page Properties.
- New feature: Added new option in Publish Window: 'Publish pages using the selected master page'. Now you can quickly publish all files using the selected master page after making chnages to the master page.
- New feature: Added 'custom image' option to navigation bar. Allows the user to quickly select custom images for the menu.
- New feature: Added 'Border' and 'Background' properties to Content Place Holder
- New feature: Added 'Center To/Center Right/Center Bottom/Center Left' orientations to 'Sticky layer' options.
- New feature: Added 'Install' option to template selection window, for easier template installation.
- New feature: Added 'Add new template category' and context menu (right click) with the options: 'Delete', 'Rename', 'Open file location' and 'Properties' for improve template management.
- New feature: Added 'Galleria' slideshow support to PhotoGallery and SlideShow (accessible via de Lightbox configuration).
- New feature: Added 'Enable HTML encoding' in HTML options. This will save the document with the selected codepage/charset.
- New feature: Added support for table based HTML layouts (Page Properties->Misc->Layout Mode), useful for designing News Letters and other applications that do not allow CSS layout.
How to update from previous 7.x versions?
1. Download version 7.5 here:
2. If you already have version 7.x you can install it over your previous version. Make sure you select the same folder!
Advanced users can also download the updated files only here (no installer):
All the latest news about WYSIWYG Web Builder can be read in this section
*** Now available: WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.6.4 ***
*** Now available: WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.6.4 ***
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Starpryde and 6 guests